6.09.2009

Grow your own! Between then and now | Bread & Butter

I'm sorry internet world. I have been a bad blogger. School this past quarter kept me from being as on top of this as I wanted to be, so now the next few posts are going to be recounting what I've done with my veggie garden since my last post. The documenting had to wait, but the veggie plants would not!

At some point the past couple months, my little tomato and pepper sprouts turned into full blown, tall, green and leafy plants. My how time flies. Before I knew it my little cell packs, in which I had germinated my baby plants, could no longer contain them.


It was time to move them into something a little bigger because the ground temperature had yet to remain steadily above 70 degrees. So we moved our adolescent plants into paper cups.

They grow up so fast, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment