
So you remember that cute little white fence around my garden? All curly and cute? Yeah that's the one.
Call me an idealist. Call me a fool. For some reason I thought it alone would be enough to deter my two silly dogs.
"It's just visual, they'll see it and learn that it's a border and stay out."
Boy, was I wrong.
Frustrated and with my spinach seeds in danger, Alex and I went and bought real fencing a month ago.

It's may not be pretty but at least my little ones have some symblance of chance now to get big and strong and delicious.
School has been crazy the past month and I'm playing catch up now. Stay tuned for updates soon on what we've been up to the past month with the garden!



Ah that's too bad; the little white fence was cute! I can visualize the damage my two pups would do to a garden though!
ReplyDelete